Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last Chance Tastefull Simple Fall/Winter Line

This is just a quick reminder to those of you who order Tastefully Simple from me. The last day to order any of the oh so yummy Fall/Winter product is this coming Friday! You can either get a hold of me or use the Tastefully Simple website and order under my consultant number. I'll get a hold of everyone as far as a "Tasting Party" for the Spring/Summer line soon! If you go to National Scrapbook Day at Lashell's you'll get to taste some of the goodies there!

I have to say, I was much more exprimental with the last line as I have ever been. If you have any great ideas on how you used the product, share it with us!

I promise, I will try to write something much more fun later in the week. Time is in short supply these days! Sorry, Kimmy!

No comments: